JOIN THE PTSA OR RENEW ONLINE
Basic PTSA membership dues are $5 per person if you pay with cash or a check (see below), or $5.50 if you pay with PayPal (the additional 50 cents covers PayPal fees).
Other membership levels:
Other membership levels:
- Club Membership for $10 includes an Atlantic Community High School Eagle car magnet and a donation back to the school club or team specified in the form below.
- Family Membership for $25 for up to four family members, includes an Eagle car magnet. List all family members' names below where it says Member name(s). Make sure each family member receives our weekly email newsletter by filling out the email newsletter form above for each email address.
PAY MEMBERSHIP DUES WITH A CHECK OR CASH
Click here to download and print a membership form. Return the completed form and cash or check to the school office in person, or by mail to: Atlantic Community High School PTSA, 2455 W Atlantic Ave Delray Beach, FL 33445.
Whether you're a PTSA member or not, you can donate any amount to support the PTSA. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your donation is tax deductible. Thank you for your support!
ABOUT THE ATL PTSA
The mission of the Atlantic Community High School Parent Teacher Student Association is to COLLABORATE, COMMUNICATE and CONNECT. We aim to:
- Unite parents, teachers and students.
- Establish a strong bond between the school and the community.
- Educate the citizens, government and businesses of Delray Beach about the many opportunities offered by Atlantic Community High School.
- Support school programs by offering and soliciting support — in money and manpower — of those programs.
The ATL PTSA is part of the National PTA®, one of the largest child advocacy groups in the nation. In addition to supporting school programs, teacher appreciation events and parent education programs at Atlantic, your ATL PTSA membership includes membership in the Florida PTA and National PTA. Activate your National PTA membership at the PTA.org/activate to receive benefits association with membership.
Why YOU should join the ATL PTSA:
- PARENTS: Our weekly email will keep you up-to-date with what's going on at school and let you know about volunteer opportunities at school. By getting involved at school you can be part of the solution — helping to make positive change.
- TEACHERS: PTSA functions give you the opportunity to meet parents and discuss issues, and membership provides access to our network of parent volunteers. Teacher members receive gift cards and other goodies at the annual Teacher Appreciation luncheon, and if you're a member you can help shape the direction your PTSA will take.
- STUDENTS: The S in PTSA is for students. PTSA membership provides community-service hours, looks good on college applications, and makes you eligible for Florida PTA and Palm Beach County PTSA scholarships. Membership gives you a voice in deciding what Atlantic's PTSA will be.
- COMMUNITY MEMBERS: Community members and local businesses who join the PTSA will be able to communicate with and receive information about the school through this website and our weekly email newsletter to help further our goals of providing a strong bond between the school and the community, and educating the citizens, government and businesses of Delray Beach about the many opportunities offered by Atlantic Community High School.