- Editors: Three students -- Andy Lai and Robin Pereira, both seniors, and Jeff Ruben, a junior -- will serve as co-editors this semester, working together to develop and supervise the content and design of the newspaper. Their first order of business: create a new masthead.
- Assistant Editors: The trio will be assisted by photo editors Simone Stewart and Teddi Tinari, features editor Chanty Fleurissaint, sports editor Zikoia Jackson, arts & entertainment editor Bryce Conley, and opinions editors Genecia Reed and Meeshell Duke.
- Press Passes: All student newspaper staff members will be wearing distinctive yellow press passes while out on the campus, on assignment.
- Behavior: Students have been been trained on how to act when they are out on campus, representing The Squall and conducting their interviews.
- Expectations: Students are expected to conduct themselves courteously and professionally at all times.
- Advertising: The Squall is now accepting ads, which cost as little as $30 for a business card-size ad in one issue, and as much as $500 for a full-page ad in four issues. For more information on ad rates, email email@example.com
The first issue of The Squall for the 2013-14 school year will be distributed in October.